Henry...Henry...Henry. Will you be a mischievous boy yet?
Henry has taken to biting and pulling people's hair. This is new territory to me. Although Zoe challenges all I know about children and how to care for them, she was never a biter. Henry took a nice bite of a cute little boy at the library today. I was embarrassed and sad for the little boy. Henry looked quite happy which wasn't gaining me any sympathy points from the other mother. I'm not joking Henry just bit Zoe as I was typing this! She's recovering with an ice pack and some Max and Ruby. Most of the time I can't tell if Henry is going to give me a sweet smooch or bite my ear off.
I'm doing a good job with my summer reading goal. My favorite thus far is a picture book about a cockroach named Martina the Beautiful Cockroach. All of 21 days old it is time for Martina to get married. Her Cuban grandmother insists that she pour coffee on all her suitors shoes as part of the interview process. Fun story and good pictures. Approved by boys as well as little lades. Owen requested it be read many times while he was visiting. I find it odd but I've read two books this summer with cockroaches as the main character.
No comments:
Post a Comment